Are you interested in using your dental knowledge to drive change and build a business area within one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies?
3Shape offers a unique opportunity to work as a Business Development Specialist in the center of Copenhagen at Kongens Nytorv. You will be part of Design Services, a new business area within 3Shape and report to Senior Manager of Design Services International. The focus is on ensuring that 3Shape keeps changing dentistry for the better by giving the patients, labs and dentists more freedom of choice. This is secured by integrating design services in 3Shape’s offerings, build partnerships and grow the business internationally. The team is anchored directly with the VP of Marketing, Design Services, Business Development and Radiology of 3Shape and have executive management exposure.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will:
- Take part in shaping a new business area in 3Shape, while working closely with our strategic partners on top-priority projects
- Lead business development projects in Europe, to ensure that we help our users and grow our customer base and market understanding
- Work closely with our customer base in a life-cycle perspective, both by getting them on-boarded and keep them happy by understanding their needs and solve their problems
- Bring dental experience to help improve our offering working together with our marketing, sales and country organizations
Your development is important to us. Training, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your success as well as results and will continue to challenge you while developing your skillset. If you are motivated by making a difference and being part of a dynamic and passionate team, you may be the person we are searching for.
- Dental knowledge – potentially a background as dental technician
- Flair for IT, including preferably experience with 3Shape’s CAD/CAM software
- Commercial experience, including ability to build long-term relationships by engaging with users to understand their needs and find the right solution
- Interest in building a business by identify strategic opportunities and deliver results
- Ability to communicate effectively – both verbally and in writing - in English
- Enjoy working in a high-paced environment in teams as well as on your own tasks
- Willingness to travel, as a part of building long-term partnerships. You should expect 30+ travelling days per year to visit existing and potential partners
- An opportunity to be part of one Denmark’s fastest growing companies
- An attractive and informal work environment with skilled and committed colleagues
- An ability to influence your job and specialize according to your interests
- A dynamic organization focused on development of high-quality products
Please apply as soon as possible. We will interview continuously. Please note that applications are only considered if you attach your motivational cover letter, resume and transcripts.We look forward to hearing from you!