3Shape is looking for an ambitious, high performing Systems Integration Specialist to join the IT Solutions and Transformation team. You will work alongside our project managers, AX program manager, CRM manager and report directly to the IT Director, based in Denmark. Your main tasks will include performing detailed analysis of the current MS Dynamics 365 architecture to recommend potential integration points with other 3Shape systems and to work alongside our IT team in ongoing integration projects. The position is based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
Experience and technical knowledge of MS Dynamics 365 suite and working with integrations into MS Dynamics 365 are preferred but not mandatory.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Design and architecture based on 3Shape’s current MS Dynamics 365 suite
- Application and Integration Development
- Integration of multiple 3Shape systems
- Business customer consultancy
- Code modification
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff
- Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- You will need to travel for 30% of the time, primarily to Copenhagen, Denmark.
To succeed in this position, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Competent level of English and ability to communicate with stakeholders from different countries
- 5+ years' experience working with integrations
- Integration experience with AIF and WebServices
- Windows Services such as .NET and REST APIs
- Great customer-facing skills and business knowledge
- Knowledge of Azure functions
- Experience in DevOps
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations
- Intermediate experience with Workflow for Dynamics AX
- Intermediate experience with core business processes
- Intermediate ability in installing Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
As a person, you are highly structured and well-organized. You have a positive, can-do attitude and you thrive in a fast-pace environment where values such as entrepreneurship and innovation are an important part of the DNA.
For the right candidate, this position will be an excellent career opportunity in a fast-growing company, with great possibilities to influence its long-term commercial direction.
Interviews will be held ongoingly, so please send your application as soon as possible and before February 28th. We look forward to receiving your application.
- Joining a growing team and being part of an establishing and global IT department
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
- Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail email@example.com or by phone +380 44 206-11-23.