is looking for an
The team in Sydney consists of seven people today, but is expanding continuously. You will report to the Regional Manager, as wells as work closely with our highly driven team.
• Working hours: 10-20 hours per week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• The remuneration follows the normal pay level for internships
Examples of tasks:
• Contacting potential and current customers to gather market feedback
• Monthly reporting
• Data analysis
• Event planning and follow-up
• Ad hoc tasks
Your development is important to us. Training, feedback, and personal development plans are key tools to ensure your tasks and continue to challenge you while developing or sharpening your skills.
If you are motivated by learning, by making a difference and being part of a winning team that sets ambitious goals, you may be the new team member we are searching for.
• You are among the best in your class, Bachelor or Master’s degree student in Marketing, International Business or similar. Preferably you have at least one year left of your studies
• You take an interest in both technology and business and are not afraid of being in the spotlight to support our customers
• You thrive in communicating with people, and has an outgoing personality
• You are highly organized and used to working both independently and in teams
• You have a positive ‘can-do’ and service minded attitude with unquestionable values and empathy for customers
• An important project where you will have the ability influence our future market approach
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your analytical and communicative skills
• A possibility to influence your job
• Professional growth and development
• Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Good working conditions in comfortable office
• Opportunity to become part of a dynamic and successful team
Please apply as soon as possible by attaching your CV, cover letter and we will interview continuously. Applications will be processed continuously, so please send your application as soon as possible via the link “send application”. We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for the application is: July 15th, 2019
Things move fast at 3Shape as 3Shape is one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies. 3Shape offers an international atmosphere with +30 nationalities working in the Copenhagen headquarters. Globally, 3Shape employs more than 1500 – with a majority employed within R&D. 3Shape specializes in developing 3D scanning and software solutions that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care. The company is referred to as "The Google of the CAD/CAM Industry" and has recently been dubbed the "Apple" of dentistry. 3Shape is privately-owned which enables us to make fast decisions.