3Shape is looking for a Senior Developer/Team lead to head the development of our Business Intelligence data platform. You will play a key role in defining the future of 3Shape Business Intelligence and developing the architectural roadmap of BI.
The BI team
The BI team is organized together with Financial Planning and anchored with the CFO. Today we are 6 colleagues in the BI team situated across Denmark and Ukraine, and we are growing to match the increasing demand for BI Services throughout our global organization. The BI team support departments across the entire value chain and collaborate closely with 3Shape partners.
BI supports departments across the entire 3Shape value chain, from R&D to sales and customer support. This is done using many different data sources, both classic sources such as ERP/CRM systems as well as large amounts of data from all our products.
The team is a mix of business analysts and developers working closely together to solve the most urgent business needs, working in project groups together with the business.
- Team lead for two BI developers (C# and SQL)
- Provide technical sparring on various data projects across 3Shape
- Develop architectural roadmap and ensure best in class BI platform
- Ensure good operations through high uptime and fast time-to-market
- 5-7 years of experience working with the Microsoft BI stack
- Thrive in an agile development environment working with methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- Able to drive projects independently and with minimal supervision
- Preferably 1-3 years of people management experience
- You are entrepreneurial and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Competitive salary level
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
- Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +380 44 206-11-23.