During the past 18 months 3shape has intensified its strategic focus on orthodontics by supporting related cross-product workflows for our cutting-edge 3D scanners and software products. We now want to strengthen this strategic focus with a solution team dedicated to ensuring a high-quality experience for our customers within the professional dental field.
As our Systems Engineer, you will have a key role in this new team and work closely with both R&D teams and Product Management on system specifications, documentation and tests. You will rely on a strong technical background (Master of Science, or similar, with good merits), and at least 3 years of experience with medical product development and, preferably, incl. software development.
You are adept at analyzing, optimizing and documenting complex systems and familiar with design controls. You maintain a heuristic and systematic approach to your work and have an eye for detail. You are a strong communicator (written and oral) and recognize the value of clear communication and of reaching a good understanding with your stakeholders. You take pride in understanding both technical product details and the end-user’s perspective and you will use this understanding to shape superior solutions. You are inspired by technical challenges and your heart beats for quality!
Through your work, you will be able to influence a successful outcome of this strategic product area for 3Shape as it closely aligns with our mission of providing superior patient care. You will also contribute to a successful formation of a new team and help us to become productive and organize our work, in a sometimes chaotic and fast-paced workday, while still having fun!
The team consists of skilled specialists with mixed technical backgrounds and has representation from both R&D, Product Management and QA. You will refer to the Solution Manager.
As our new Systems Engineer you will work with input from both product owners, R&D key stakeholders and end-user research.
The main tasks involve:
• Documentation and analysis of system workflows with the purpose of identifying system needs, requirements and risks
• Establish and nurture efficient communication channels to related projects
• Participate in identifying and reviewing design input with stakeholders
• Represent team in project/program meetings
• Visit customers and implementation partners to collect input and support test and deployment
• System validation
• Usability engineering
• Plan and coordinate system tests with users
• Technical standards
• An opportunity to improve the comfort and treatment of dental patients by developing the technology of tomorrow
• An attractive work environment in an informal atmosphere, among best-in-class colleagues
• Competitive employment terms and benefits, nice work-life balance and influence over own tasks
• Attractive office environment in downtown Copenhagen
To be considered for the position you must apply through sending your application and CV through our recruitment system. Applications will be processed continuously, so do not hesitate to apply for this exciting opportunity at one of Denmark’s most successful and fastest growing high-tech companies.