3Shape is looking for a highly skilled Software Developer to strengthen our R&D team. As License System software developer you will be involved in the development of our Global License Management and Software Upgrade System, using “you build it – you run it” philosophy. This system handles licenses, upgrade and product monitoring of all 3Shape products worldwide and involves data gathering and configuration, analysis, reporting and security. The development of this product is critical for our company-backbone, requiring great responsibility and dedication, and often involves many stakeholders. We are four people in Copenhagen and three in Kiev.
If you are an experienced Delphi or C# developer, who is not afraid of complex systems, who likes investigating data, juggling many balls, interacting with people and technologies, and have an interest in getting started with .NET and Cloud, this job is for you!
You will be key in the development and ownership of our License System. You will take part in continuous adaption of the existing system, and in developing a new system. You will do your part of DevOps, guide other developers utilizing your features, and help stakeholders solve high priority issues. You will join a team of highly skilled colleagues using agile development processes.
As a software developer you are experienced and mature, capable of taking the lead of complex tasks involving many stakeholders. You naturaly adopt and promote good design practices and architecture principles. You develop applications, tools, services, automated infrastructure setup and automated test, tools, web services and databases, using a.o. Delphi/C#/.NET, GIT/Perforce, Powershell, SQL and Azure.
We enjoy a casual but dedicated and effective work environment. The team is truly agile, using SCRUM/Kanban and prioritizing continuous deployment, automated tests, and using the latest technologies. Here the person with the best argument wins.
Successful candidates should master the following qualifications:
• A masters degree in Science or Engineering, and senior developer experience
• Solid experience in architecture, good design principles and practices
• A well-structured and thorough approach to solving problems while balancing high pace of development
• Energetic, curious, passionate, and a team player
• Comfortable solving hard problems, and making sense of complicated data and confused stakeholders
• An attractive workplace with highly skilled and committed colleagues in an informal environment
• Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
• Friday bar, annual parties, team events, various clubs together with a breakfast club
• Open mindedness in a fun, professional atmosphere, and a focus on a good work-life balance
• Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 19 years
• Central location in Copenhagen (next to Kongens Nytorv metro)
Applications will be processed continuously. When you apply for this exciting opportunity be sure to address why you believe you will make a difference in 3Shape. For further information, please contact Jan Vittrup Hansen, Group Manager.