Two graduate students founded 3Shape in the year 2000, and today the company's fast-growing team of 1500+ employees in 20 offices worldwide (Denmark, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, USA etc.) is serving customers in over 100 countries.
To support further development we are looking for a Production Masterdata Team Leader with strong system oriented and communication skills. The successful candidate will know how ERP system works and how to lead a team of specialists and managing master data.
What will you do in 3Shape:
- Leading our Production Masterdata team
- Work in close cooperation with production and relevant departments
- Participating in global projects related to changes in ERP and production
- Being responsible for data quality in ERP from production master data perspective
- Supporting company with Microsoft Dynamics AX knowledge
You are a perfect candidate if you have:
- Proven working experience as a Team Leader or similar position
- Very good knowledge of ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics AX will be advantage)
- Gained experience from international company
- Participated in global projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English – written and spoken
What can you count on:
- Work in an inspiring environment with social, knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
- Part of global leading fast-growing company
- Unique atmosphere and company culture
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your skills
- Personal growth and development
- English or German classes
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Seasonal parties to keep you connected with colleagues
If this description corresponds to your profile and you would like to apply, please send us your Curriculum Vitae, and other relevant information.
Please add consent for processing personal data:
“I agree to process my personal data for current recruitment procedure in accordance with article 6 item 1 lit. "a" of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27th of April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).” If you would like that your CV is placed in 3Shape recruitment data base for future recruitment, please add second clause in your CV: “I agree to process my personal data for future recruitment procedures as well”. In accordance with provisions of GDPR please be informed that the data controller in this case is 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Szczecin 71-001, at Południowa 27C, but your application may be proceeded within the 3Shape Group. Your personal data will be used only for purpose related to the recruitment procedures and will be kept in our database for a period of 12 months. More information about proceeding of your personal data by 3Shape you may find here or contacting local HR Department. Please be informed, in case of interview in our company, that the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. uses closed circuit television (CCTV) images to provide a safe and secure environment for employees and for visitors to the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. business premises as well as to protect the 3Shape Poland Sp. z o. o. property and assets. The CCTV system may be used to investigate security incidents in order to secure evidence, should such incidents occur. All footage gathered is stored no longer than 30 days. The images that are filmed are recorded centrally and held in a secure location.