Are you ready for new challenges in 2019? You can’t be bored with us.
To support the growing demand for high quality, professional post-sales training and event support for our resellers and end-use customers, we are looking for experienced dental professionals currently using TRIOS and live in Florida.
Your main tasks:
- 1. Provide expert-level post-sale technical/clinical training of 3Shape products. This includes primarily TRIOS, and eventually TRIOS Design Studio.
- Conduct HW and SW training according to standard training protocols. May provide product demonstration as part of training agenda (depending on venue).
- Provide professional, constructive, supportive feedback to participants by reinforcing training standards and protocols.
- Ensure participants can demonstrate “uptake” of training content
- 2. Provide post-training clinical support to answer questions, problem-solving, reinforce training, etc.
- Initiate 30-60-90 day follow up assessing utilization of HW/SW
- Provide prompt follow up and attention to customer inquiries
- 3. Demonstrate 3Shape products at exhibits, tradeshows and pre-sale meetings or events. Engage participants, answer inquiries or refer to other resources (people, website, materials), as necessary.
Required Education and Experience:
- Certified Dental Assistant with 1+ year using TRIOS in a clinic setting or 3+years using TRIOS products in the clinic
- Use of CAD/CAM as related to medical device products (Intra Oral scanners)
- Demonstrated use of TRIOS scanner and/or DENTAL SYSTEM software in a clinical and lab environment
- Demonstrated competence in the use of Microsoft Office applications—Outlook, PowerPoint, in particular
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous experience as a clinical trainer or in a customer support role
- Able to speak several languages
- Use of both TRIOS and DENTAL SYSTEM
- Experience within or knowledge of the medical device industry
Other important factors:
- You will work out of your home office and travel primarily to training and event sites or to our training facility in Warren, NJ.
- This position does require extensive travel (60 to 80%), primarily domestic
- Base Salary range: $65,000-$70,000 with an additional 5% incentive opportunity
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes not only a competitive salary and eligibility for the company’s annual incentive plan, but a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, company contribution of 4% to the employees 401K plan, 18 days of PTO at start, 12 company-paid holidays and more.
3Shape is a leading provider of 3D scanning hardware and software designed for the era of digital dentistry. Every day our products enhance efficiency of workflows of dental professions, which allows them to provide better treatments for their patients. The company was founded by two graduate students in Denmark in 2000. Since then, the company has grown to 1500 employees globally and expanded revenues, headcounts and profits of 30% for 17 years straight. Our success is obtained through an exceptionally innovative development climate and a tireless focus on our customers and the quality of their work.
Join the 3Shape team now! If you are up for this exciting journey working with the leader in digital dentistry, then please introduce yourself.
We look forward to hearing from you.