We are looking for an experienced C# Software Developer with a great interest and skills in Technologies, Design Patterns and Best Practices. You will join a strong and diverse software team of great specialists, developing state of the art software that is changing the dental industry. The next generation of our digital dental platform, Dental Desktop, is a Windows client/server solution using the latest technologies to offer the best level of workflows, performance, and security. You will be part of one out of four teams working on this project. Your team colleagues are located in Kyiv and Copenhagen.
You will be part of the full stack development, dealing with:
- Business logic
- UI and UX
You will also play a key role in:
- Cooperation with developers on other projects that use this platform
- Ensure high code quality, e.g. through reviews, processes, code metrics etc.
- Plan and implement refactoring of the code base
- Provide technical documentation as needed
- You have a degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering or similar
- You are well versed in our core technologies (C#/.NET, WPF, Databases)
- You have knowledge and practical experience with design patterns and OOP principles (e.g. SOLID)
- You have good communication skills - must be fluent in spoken and written English
- You have experience working in Agile environment
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Convenient office location (near Polytechnic Institute metro station)
- Good working conditions in comfortable office
- Medical insurance (including recreation services: swimming pool, gym, yoga)
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.