The 3Shape IT Solutions and Transformations department is growing and looking for an AX Developer to join the team. You will report directly to the 3Shape AX Program Manager who reports to the IT Director. You will work with other IT team members, business leaders, consultants, and end users to coordinate and develop solutions within the 3Shape Dynamics AX ERP environment from concept through to implementation and support.
You will be required to co-ordinate with internal personnel, external partners/consultants, provide leadership, and contribute directly to projects and support.
The Developer is a key member of the IT team and will perform in-house software development tasks that require excellent technical skills, as well as masterful interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must be solution-focused, business minded and team oriented. A wide degree of creativity is expected and latitude is given.
Also you will be responsible for all the phases of the software development lifecycle, (mainly in .NET and in Microsoft Dynamics AX) including design and planning, development, unit testing, QA testing, installation, deployment, and support.
• Understanding of technical and functional requirements
• Creation of technical design documents
• Development of requirements
• Unit testing and QA testing
• Installation and configuration
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar
• 3+ years of practical and technical development experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3
• Experience working in large organizations and in multinational teams
• Knowledge of .NET (C# and/or VB.NET, XML, web services, etc.)
• Knowledge of SQL Server
• Knowledge of C++, X++, Java, or other object-oriented language
• Experience with a software product development environment
• Microsoft Certified Professional is a plus
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• An effective agile development process empowering the software development teams to make design and planning decisions
• Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communication skills
• Constant professional growth and development
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Competitive salary level
• Occasional trips to Western Europe
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!)
• Convenient office location (near National Technical University “KPI”)
• Medical insurance
• English classes
• Compensation of lunches
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
• Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm)
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 15 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!