Our ambition in Customer Support is to exceed customer expectations. We provide support to the world's leading dental supply companies, small- to large scale dental laboratories, leading hearing aid manufacturers and more. And we need enthusiastic and skilled colleague to help us serving this constantly growing customer base and achieve our goals.
You are technically minded and have the ability to communicate advanced topics to users with very different backgrounds. You have a positive approach and attitude. You enjoy assisting customers in their daily work, finding solutions, and you thrive in a busy environment where multitasking is sometimes required. You are to have full operational command of English and German, both verbally and in writing.
You should possess the following competencies:
- Full operational command of English and German, both verbally and in writing
- Previous experience in support function (is a plus)
- Microsoft Windows administration knowledge (is a plus)
- User-level knowledge on CRM systems (is a plus)
- A relevant IT education is an advantage
- Customer oriented approach
- Strong technical interest and understanding of IT, software and engineering problems
- Good communicator, with the ability to ask and listen - also to what is not being said
- Intercultural competence
In this position you will furthermore be in close contact with colleagues in other departments: sales, product management, development and production both in Denmark and in our foreign offices.
Areas of responsibility:
- Technical support on 3Shape hardware (3D scanners) and software (CAD/CAM) - via online sessions, telephone, e-mail
- General support case management: logging, prioritization, trouble shooting (potential escalation), closing, follow-up.
- Contributing to 3Shape's business by providing the industry's best Customer Support
- Participation in promoting market-leading technology products for customers around the world
- Lots of interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- A large possibility to influence your job.
- Constant professional growth and development
- Work in unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
- Occasional trips to Western Europe
- Convenient office location (near Polytechnic Institute metro station)
- Good working conditions in comfortable office (not open space!). We provide our employees with opportunity and space for intellectual work. That is why each team has its own separate room
- Medical insurance
- English classes
- Compensation of lunches
- Annual paid vacation (24 working days) and paid sick leaves
- Short working day on Fridays (till 17:00 pm) and Friday beer
- Regular company events
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 10 years
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
Please note that only resumes in English will be considered!