Are you motivated by establishing a new high-tech medical manufacturing site? Working with continuous improvement and thrive in a very fast paced, international environment? Do you want to have impact on the success of 3Shape China and to work with challenging tasks of building a new company? You will be part of our Global Supply Chain, with Planning colleagues in Poland, Denmark and US.
- Experience with Warehouse Management (min 3 years)
- Solid ERP knowledge - Microsoft Dynamics AX knowledge (would be an advantage)
- Good Computer skills (MS Office – mainly Excel)
- Organized, flexible and quick to learn
- Able to work across timezones
- Fluent in English, both verbally and writing
- Specialist and ownership of all Dangerous goods shipments
- Inventory management and ownership
- Ensure all inbound shipments are handled within 24Hours
- Cycle count and performance management
- Maintain a need and clean warehouse
- Insuring FIFO
- Ensure warehouse safety
- Weekly reporting
- A professional challenge in a highly dynamic business environment
- A team of committed & highly skilled colleagues who support you in your role
- Open mindedness in a professional atmosphere
- Competitive employment terms and benefits with strong focus on good learning opportunities
- The chance to influence the next generation of 3D software and the future of an expanding company
- A competitive compensation and benefits
- The possibility to be part of an ambitious, successful and fast growing company
We will be glad to welcome you in our team!
Please note that only resumes in English will be considered.